Sunday, December 30, 2007

Would I lie to you?




Once apon a time there was a game people would play called two truths and one lie. I think we all know the details. I think the purpose was to help people get to know you better. Anyways, here are 3 things you didn't know about me, two are true and one is a lie.

1. I made out with Dustin Diamond (aka Screech from Saved by the bell) on a Ski trip in Colorado. We had met on the ski lift and ended up having hotel rooms on the same floor. Anyways, one thing led to another...

2. I had a breast reduction when I was 18. My boobs were so enormous that I could not play volleyball effectively even with the 3 extra strength sports bras, that I special ordered

3. When I was born I had a growth that was rather large on my lower back. At 6 months they had it removed, they actually did some tests and there was teeth, an under developed spine and hair in the growth. I guess I had a twin. We named him Adam, because that was going to be my name if I was a boy.

JK Smiles.... whenever i played the game I would always just tell 3 lies. I guess I am always ultra honest in my life, that when it is game time, I just gotta do some trick lies. I hope you enjoyed my creativity. Yes, I know I am probably the biggest fan of my jokes. Make up a really good trick lie... that I would believe.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! How are you? Well, you brought a laugh to my day! Love your blog. Do you still jog past my house? Holler next time, maybe I'll hear you. :)

Jenny

Jenny said...

ps. you are still halarious!

Stats