Thursday, December 27, 2007

"Many men have loved me, but not for 6 months in a row".


Here is the deal. Painting. Condo. by myself. No cable.

DI. Saturday. Movies for VHS. 1$ each. 80's classics/90's goodness. Reality Bites, 1st Wives Club. Say Anything. 16 Candles.

16 Candles. 3 and a half times. consecutively. Condo painted. 2 and a half walls. That's a lot of Candles and paint.

I love it. The movie and my born again condo.

Long Duck Dong. Jake Ryan. Farmer Ted. will be in my dreams tonight... goodnight.

1 comment:

the Pearce Place said...

I love that we are on the same page with memory lane movies, 16 candles would be a great one to watch again, that one reminds me of Can't buy me love, while we're at it maybe we should break out the babysitter club books, and then there was that adventures in babysitting movie, did you see that one? have fun with the movies and with painting, I hope you had a great christmas and got everything you were hoping for on your wish list....

Stats