Sunday, December 16, 2007

I love Willy. And all my mens....

My little bro. is coming home from Brazil in less than two months. His name is Willy.

I got a flat tire, today during church we spotted it (don't ask why we were not inside the building). Mitch fixed it and I am grateful.

My home teacher Kurt (see previous posts) and I are both sick. We shared an hour and fifteen minute visit today, of low octave conversation. Our visits just keep getting better. The best part was later, sitting next to each other at church. He brought the Halls soothing throat drops... I love him for the scriptures he shares and the medice he provides.

Sumo is nice.

James and his girlfriend just broke up. Which means I get my friend back. Whatever happens, happens. But for now I look forward to going to Subway where your Tranny friend works, for deals on Subs.

Skinny as can be, yet compensates when he grows a full beard. Kenny I am sorry I ruined your church game, by saying... "I can't make out tonight cause I got the sniffles". She didn't look too impressed.

Van you are 16 and you will get asked to winter formal if those classy ladies at Toro Town know what's good for them.

J. F. you will get the girl to leave her boyfriend if you keep playing "platonic racket ball sports"... good luck on that.

LUKE... you loved the Spanish version of Achy Breaky Heart. That's it I will get that for you for the holidays. Maybe.

2008 Boyfriends? I am waiting for you, and all the joy and pain we will cause each other. See you soon.

No comments:

Stats