Sunday, December 30, 2007

Getting to Know You and taking home the crap you didn't want in your house anymore

White Elephant Madness. We (about 7 couples, Jamie and I) had the best time ever... It was seriously one of those nights when everyone has a good time, you laugh so hard your belly aches the next day. People say things they shouldn't but it is OK. Things that you were once overly sensitive about, get brought up and turned into something quite laughable. The thing is, I liked most of the people back then (although we definitely had our moments and our jealously issues, single, Mormon, women tend to experience that) but now I think the world of them (and their husbands)... I guess we bonded over white elephant and the hypothetical question get to know you game. I got to know that if "you had to write a song about your true love what would it be titled?" 'Your my second choice' -mitch. I got to know, "if you were going to get a tattoo on your body, when and where would it be?" 'Tramp Stamp, Lucky 13' -Lindsey. I got to know "what is your best feature" 'privates' -anonymous. All in all funny.

The white elephant gave these little gems. That is Jamie rocking the leather wonder.























Jill enjoying the best of the worst, Mormon, full-length features, of all time

3 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

JODI!!! I am so happy for you and your great lsat score, that is so awesome, so does this mean you might be going to Provo??? I'd rather you come hang out in the midwest with us... really I'm sure this is where the best single men are, as well as the best Pearce cousins, this is so exciting! So, now when will you start finding out from schools???

Jill said...

I stole your pics for my blog.

And dont forget Jaime saying she'd get angel wings tatooed on her back!

Jamie said...

What's this???...You might be moving to Provo?!?!? Details please!

Stats