Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The light is back....

I have to say that 2007 was the hardest year of my life (and it is not over). And not just for any one reason. Surely, I am not the only one who is feeling like that. Hell, 2006 was rough too. I guess they all are. This year was harder on me though. For a while, I felt hopeless, used up, forgotten and overall just BLAR. Yet, I am happy to say, after a lot of hard work, great conversations, and love, the light is back in my eyes. Hopefully, it will stay. This is an official thank you, to all my friends and family who make my world beautiful and amazing. Maybe it is the Christmas spirit, maybe it is reflecting on how the world looked to me 6 months ago... but I feel blessed and happy. May the holidays bring love, peace and great insights to all (you know i love to give my insights).

Merry Christmas

6 comments:

Jenny said...

you are great!

Mary Postert said...

We love you too!

Lori said...

hang in there!

Sommer said...

Merry Christmas to you! We are here... give me a call.

Jenny said...

I think we are in the same "House". Don't worry, you are in good company.

the Pearce Place said...

Me and Tyler noticed you seemed different, whether it's that light that's back, or the awesome coat I kept noticing that you were wearing, either way you did seem really at peace. Those lows are tough though, I understand.

Stats