Monday, December 17, 2007

The night i did the Marcareana with the Mexicans and I held my own


Rita is the only pregnant one I promise

Nothing Hotter than spinning in my crochet outfit

The boys: Sumo, Dad and Jimbo talking about insurance

Dustin and his girl... and my brother Luke third wheelin it

It has been awhile since I got out the turn tables and rocked it. Thanks to Oasis Insurance (my dad's insurance agency) for hiring me for their Christmas Party. Basically there was a worry because they have never had a work party without alcohol, and the question was, "can people have a good time without beverages (aka Mormon Style)"? The answer is YES, as long as DJ Jodeci is there spinning tracks and getting the party started....aqui es mi testimonio de algo bien especial en mi vida. Bueno y Bueno. Soy muchisimo musical en muchas maneras. Mi Vida es musica y bailando, para siempre. En otros palabras, yo se que bailando es muy importante para todos. Amen.

2 comments:

Jaime S. said...

Estoy de acuerdo. todo es bien cuanda estoy bialando con mis amigas y amigos.

the Pearce Place said...

Jodi,
I'm back in the blogging scene again. It was so fun to catch up in person! I wish we could have had more time. I think we could relate on a lot of things, although I admit I am far from being as creative as you are, I'm working on it though. You really do look great!
Watch out for that wet cheese, as well as all your butterfly clips that are now running around on Janee's kids's heads!

Stats