Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rawsome attempt 89 in full effect.... care to join me?












I got the chubs going. Too many peppermint Joes. Too many tamales, enchiladas, peanut brittle, M and M's, pulled pork on a baked potato, hummus with filafil, brownies, ice cream, hot chocolate with Irish cream, Peanut butter cookies with Hershey's Kisses on top, chicken wings, sugar cookies with frosting, Pete's fish and chips (i rocked that at about 3 today), Pei Wei honey seared shrimp... Adios my friends

Hello to spinach, carrot, celery, broccoli and flax seed shake. Hello to 18 tangerines at a time, Hello to depression land. Goodbye to chubbers... you see here in AZ we start laying out in February. That means I gotta get down to business. It also means I will start being more bitter I assume, when I got no goodnessess to carry me through the sadness of life is overwhelming... at any rate, Here I go again.

I invite anyone who wishes to venture into a world of fruit and veggie magic, a cornacopia of raw flavors, of clearer skin, of a body that functions on a healthier level to join my rawsome quest. Just turn off the stove and save your new micro wave for another day (maybe Sunday or in a few months, who knows how long this will last).

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I don't know how you do it Jodi....I wish I had that kind of will power! Although I have to admit that the fruit platter you got posted looks oh sooo good!

Sommer said...

I'll have to pass, I'm on vay-cay!

Mary Postert said...

I agree. That fruit platter makes rawesomeness look like a pretty good idea.

Team Caldwell said...

are applebees nachos on that list?! You'll have to give me more info. i am needing to do something to this fat body. poor cousin would appreciate it. i am afraid having to do that and feed kids would prove to be a failure, but i'll talk to you about the rules and maybe we can bond over nasty ass shakes!

Stats