Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I love rainbows, reading, divine nature and individual worth....


I love boas. I used to rock them on Halloween when I was playing the role of "80's Punk Princess". Coming across a whole lot of them after one Halloween on the clearance rack, was the best find ever. I gifted those to many Mesa brides at the ever exciting Bridal Shower.


If only Life was this simple... wait it is. This button was actually on the backpack you will encounter below. I found it at a thrift store of course, and instantly loved the message.



Because I love project runway, and I used to draw outfits on model thin woman in my preteen years, I love the idea of sewing (notice i said idea). I truly believed I would be the greatest fashion designer in the history of fashion. A few years later, I was rocking my dad's old cowboy flannels, jeans frayed at the bottom and Doc Martains. Threads remind me of what could have been, if the Seattle grunge wave hadn't hit Mesa AZ...That and Home Ec. at KJH. Go Kolts.


This backpack was not only sported all over Toro Town (aka Mtn. View HS) It was also my Young Woman Laurel Project...each color represents one of the values. Seriously... I got my medallions thanks to this sweet little number.

1 comment:

Jaime S. said...

"80's punk princess" I love that title for an excuse to wear a short skirt for once.

Stats