Friday, December 14, 2007

This is why I'm hot.....





1.
I think I am a little sick because i am such a wuss that I leave the space heater on (longer than anyone should) and I put it so the hot air so it blows in my face. Isn't there an old wives tale about getting sick because breathing in hot air. That or one of the kiddo's gave me a new disease. Yuck.

2.
I hate Christmas gift buying for 3 main reasons. First I am a cheap ace. Second I am anti materialism in all forms (except in some forms). Third, I hate shopping for reals (except at last chance aka Nordstroms returns paradise).

3.
I am trying to be new Jodi, and be all mature and mysterious....Yet, I still throw little fits inside my head when things don't go my way (99 percent of the time things don't go my way). I think maturity means hiding the fit, and that hidden anger makes one more mysterious. Still working on this one. Don't get me wrong I am tranquillo too.

I guess these three things don't necessarily make me hot. But I know one thing that would for sure, wearing a t shirt that said, "this is why I'm hot", the boys would come a runnin for that goodness. When i see a second grader rocking that, I think "either your mom is brain dead" or "your mom is funny". I've seen 4 girls rocking that shirt in the last week. For some reason it annoys me. It's that end of the sememster BLARness.

Oh the water skiier pic was in the archives, it's not me. When i did my one month of lds planeting(a year ago) at first i had a fake sporty profile.... he he he. I guess having a fake sporty profile isn't really making me hotter either. So I suppose this blog could better be named, "This is why i am not hot (man i am glad there are only a few things that make me not hot).

1 comment:

Jaime S. said...

amen on the christmas shopping bit. it's annoying to exchange $20 under the disquise of a gift. let's just all keep our money or give it those in need or just all sing christmas songs together and call it good.

Stats