Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reality Star?

So there is something I need to come clean about... I have always resented Julie the Mormon on Real World. I wanted to be the first Mormon on Real World. Ever since the first season when it was in New York. Plus Julie wasn't cool, well I guess that is open for interpretation, but I would have been much cooler and more interesting to watch. Maybe... I suppose we will never know.

Now people think they are reality stars in their own right... My favorite is the person who updates their status on facebook every hour or so. Now I am sure they have an agenda or an "audience" who needs to know that their nap went well. But is a public forem really the spot.

Now to my vice... the blog. I love it. I love that someone in China found it, and read it for 3 min and 37 seconds (thanks Stat Meter). I love that I get a comment or two. I love that my stories and reflections and even diets are out there for whoever googles the words born again and barbie, or any other combination that leads them my way.

So yeah Julie you suck and I could have done better at making Seattle convert, but sometimes on a lucky day, some mystery person in Kentucky reads my blog for 4 and a half minutes, and that is important too.

1 comment:

{Erica} said...

so did you know that I personally knew julie. She was weird, awkward and not a very "good" mormon (in mormon speak) in the first place. She totally bugs! You'd make a better reality mormon for sure...

I guess i can pretend to be a rocking reality star via my little blog as well...rock on blogs...rock on!

Stats