Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Things that annoy me. Today's list.

1. A girl in my ward has her myspace profile picture with her in a "pink taco scottsdale" tank top on. It seriously grosses me out, why do you need to wear that? Why...(obviously i won't ask her, well i just might, maybe during church)

2. These lazy contractors aka a**holes keep dumping mattresses and sectionals next to our communal dumpster. Seriously there were 8 mattresses there and 2 sectionals out there. Who does that? They don't even live here. Can't I live in the ghetto in peace. It is disgusting that instead of paying the dump the few dollars, they go to our little slice of ghetto heaven and crap all over it. GRRRR.

3. That paint costs so much. I am painting the condo, by myself and the whole process just is a pain. I got all this primer in my hair. A flash forward glimpse to my hair when the grays arrive. I am tired, I have a head ache because of the fumes. Then I justed remembered that Families Forever movie, the church makes as a missionary tool. I used to watch it when I was baby sitting and got scared so I turned on a church movie to feel better. Anyways, this black couple is having problems with their marriage, I mean they used to be best friends, and now life just gets in the way...it's like they don't even communicate anymore. Then the missionaries find them, and then this song plays, and then they are doing nice things together, like painting their condo together. Later on my mission we used this movie as a tool, I probably watched it 100x or so, in Spanish of course. So whenever I paint, I think of that black couple and get all annoyed... I want someone to paint with me, and I can cross out the word "study" that he wrote and in its place "nursery" to surprise my man (OK this means more if you have seen the "Together Forever" movie and remember the black couple).


4. Today on Linkup a very attractive Gilbert boy sent me a nice message. When i pulled up his picture I was disappointed. Not because he was ugly (that would have been disappointing too I suppose.) but because he was hot. How did I know. One of the three pictures had him with his shirt off. And man alive did his body look fantastic. Yet, It takes a certain kind of man, to disrobe for the linksters... I really don't think I am the woman for that certain kind of man (just a hunch) . Maybe I should send him to the "pink taco scottsdale" ward friend... Just a hunch.

4 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Postert said...

Seriously, shirtless for linkup? To me, that's just as bad as the pink taco shirt girl.

Do you want some help painting? Tanner and I can help. I know it's not quite what you had in mind but hey, we won't even charge you.

I remember the movie and I remember that couple. Totally know what you're talking about.

P.S. Thanks a ton for the gift you left on our door. That was super nice of you!

Jenny said...

I totally remember the black couple. I use to show that all the time on my mission too, mostly to teach singles sisters to be celibate, but I would cry every time that damn song came on!

Shirtless? That's tacky, he might as well ask how much you weigh!

Jaime S. said...

the pink taco girl needs an intervention. i will host it if you'd like. you just got to get her to the appt.

Stats