Tuesday, December 25, 2007

All i want for Christmas...

1. A road bike, i gots to train, so I can make all my ironman dreams come true.

2. A micro-wave. I gotta use the stove for everything. I know all the marrieds have extras. If you got an extra in your garage or something. I will buy it for cheap, or except it as a gift of good will.

3. A wheat grass juicer and wheat grass trays. I do not know if 2008 holds rawsome success. But I do know it holds a lot of attempts.

4. A t-mobile cell phone. I dropped mine in water 3 weeks after extending my contract to 2 years. Hence, I can't get a new phone for free. To everyone out there who has a t-mobile phone, that still holds a charge (AK's lasts 9 hours max), that they are not using and letting their kids just knaw on, I am up for deals.

5. Maybe for the boy to call. But I am not calling him....operation classy lady is in full effect.

6. New Makeups, I am all about beautifying my 30 year old shell.

7. To hit the jackpot at Midnight Bingo. Let's face it, I am going to the res, and I am going to use my dauber the way it was meant to be used. I want to Blackout at the Early Bird Special (you should know what that means if you've been where we've been).

8. Tamales!!! I eat at least 3 a day, and the supply is wearing thin. (definitely need to gear up for those rawseome attempts)

9. Stocking Stuffers that mean something.

Goodnight and I will be dreaming of Christmas' past, present and future.

2 comments:

Mary Postert said...

Operation Classy Lady - I love it.

Tanner and I have been dying to go to midnight bingo. Next time you go, call us up.

Jaime S. said...

if it's a friday night I want to come too!

Stats