Monday, March 24, 2008

Tired and Sick....

I feel like the Universe is changing. Ok here is the deal. I got a race and i might just do it, even though my preparation is totally lacking. Um it is a tri in the ocean. So I bought this wet suit (about 5 months ago), but I lied to the guy who i ordered it from. I ordered it over the phone. So basically I said I was about 20 pounds skinnier than I am ( i had all intentions of loosing the goodness, but I got a case of the depressions and the hungries always come with it, so those 20 they still here). So yesterday I tried it on for the first time. IT is a tight squeeze I ain't gonna lie. Today I thought, I need to swim in that before I drive all the way to Cali for this thing. It is still a tight squeeze. About 20 seconds after getting the old woman in the locker room to zip me up, I started to get major body clostraphobia. My body wanted to be free.

About 5 minutes later I sort of got woozy but I suffered through it. 8 hours later, my stomach was still upset. All because of a too tight wet suit. I am still racing, nothing can stop me. Well I'm at 28 percent sure.

The moral of this story is, 'don't lie about your weight when getting a wet suit, it's just not necessary, for reals'.

3 comments:

Jaime S. said...

For reals!

Cami said...

Your a nut! It was fun to see you last night. Go Chili's!

Auburn said...

Dave and I are sitting here laughing out loud right now. That post was hilarious.

Stats