Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Before pics...






you know when you are starting a new diet/workout plan. And you know that this is it. This is the one. You are changing your lifestyle, your body, basically your destiny. Now it is time for the documentation. Hmmm. I have a lot of documentation, aka before pics. Now the question is, and this is an idea i have been toying with. If the body changes dramatically, and one goes from soft in all the wrong places to tight in all the right ones, is it ok to post a classy before and after pic on ones blog. I am just not sure. Or are your pics going to be scooped up by google's data base and whenever someone googles, 'chunky, white lady', is my before pic going to appear. I don't know if I want that. Have I become such a validation whore (an ex used that phrase, yep) that I need to blog it and wait for the positive reinforcement. Or is it just 'sharing' something I am proud of to the world. Now don't get me wrong, no after pics have been taken yet. I just feel like this is the 'one'. Oh I googled 'chunky, white lady' to get the pics above.

3 comments:

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

ahhhhh...our fav jodi! :)
good luck with your new you- i too must start something new soon.

so grass farmer, eh? i'm extremely curious about this endeavor!

loved reading your post about being blonde on the beach...heehee.
you're too funny.

Mary Postert said...

Validation Whore? I love it!

Jaime S. said...

please post the pics or send them to my personal email. There are two pics not showing up for me and I'm wondering if they're yours or more strangers.

Stats