Sunday, March 2, 2008

An Aniversary Haiku for my broken finger that happned last year at Lehi Days Rodeo

Spred Eagle shows one of the fingers is soooo much chunkier than the others surrounding it. Can you find the chunky finger?
Yep could there be any doubt this was more than a little sprain? I doubted till' a friend of mine made me go to Urgent care a few days after the rodeo. Spiral Fracture.
This is me trying to straigten the thing out. Now the funny thing is that some girls in the ward wanted me to be the third member of their team this year for steer dressing. I would have done it but my insurance company will no longer cover any types of breaks including pins, screws, plates or surgery. And that is for any bone in my body. You gotta love insurance.


Panties on a cow

tackle and slide them on quick

so sorry finger

No comments:

Stats