Sunday, March 2, 2008

And the truth is I miss you....

Firsts. A boy bought me flowers, yep and it made me feel very uncomfortable.

I made over a hundred bucks on one shift at chilli's (honestly why don't I dj more?)

I subbed sixth graders and it was awesome.

I almost told my church crush how I felt (that would feel like a first because I haven't enjoyed someone in so long, like i enjoy him).

I almost didn't get annoyed during "RS good minute" (between the announcements and "missionary moment") when 3 new girls are engaged and all their dreams are coming true, i mean i don't want to be with their scraggly men, i just wish i could somehow get that"goofy, so in love, the world is awesome, and I am the luckiest girl in the world" vibe going on. Shucks.

I called AJ and asked all my questions about law school that I have wanted to know and just haven't asked yet. Just a half hour conversation and I am feeling soooo confident about my choice to go, now just onto the acceptance part....Shoot.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I still get annoyed during the "good Moment" minute in RS. Maybe I'm just not one of those people who likes to bask in other peoples happiness unless mine is more...that's sad. I think I need to do more scripture study because obviously I'm lacking in a major way. I felt this accutly last night while watching a special on "The AnitChrist" while a TV evangilist said we need to reflect upon whether we are an "antichrist".

Mary Postert said...

Jodi, we just went to Cali to visit our friends. Joey is going to law school at Pepperdine. It's fantastic. I'll post pictures of it later.

Stats