Thursday, November 1, 2007

Very Funny....

Teachers do a wrap up activity after every class. I have sort of been slacking so we just did one in honors. We did a quiz, where i just asked them random questions. Here is the quiz and the random stuff that is sometimes said.

1. How do you turn the noun hot dog into a plural noun (not hot doggies)?
2. What was my gpa in highschool?
3. Name 5 synonyms for pretty.
4. How far is a marathon?
5. What is a simple predicate?
6. "There are farm animals on the back poster, name the six kinds of animals, but don't turn around". I kept saying don't turn around, don't turn around, when a kid did, I blurted out, "YOUR EXCOM...". One of the Mormon kids, yelled out, "Ahh Miss Goodman you were gonna say, your excommunicated". We laughed. I totally was. I guess that idea that if you break the rules there are consequences came out loud and clear... The weird thing is that I dont' ever talk like that, I don't use the word excommunication in conversation, ever. Shoot.

1 comment:

{Erica} said...

1.so crap...i didn't know you taught english...crappy crapper...my apologies to you for having to read my blog with horrible grammar (i do realize that it is bad but choose not to change it because it's MY blog :D).

2.Nice quiz

III.I use excommunicated in all my conversations. In the morning when Ella is asking for breakfast I say "Do you want poptarts, waffles or how about a little excommunication?" She says she wants yogurt.

D. What was your GPA in highschool? :D

Stats