Monday, November 19, 2007

Memo: To all girls in the single scene who write a blog about their hometeacher, that expresses feelings that once might have been, but now not really

Don't do it, you might have a great visit with him and his companion, and come clean about your blog (just because I always come clean about everything), and then see that person at church about an hour later, and sort of feel awkward because you called him sort of sexy "in a mountain man sort of way" and you said his name was stupid (but just to be sort of funny, you didn't mean it) and now you wonder, "Can our fantastic hometeacher/hometeachee relationship continue unscathed"?

Then you remember back when Ken C. was "persistently persuing" Amy and she wasn't really into it, but I wrote a funny blog on mugrunners about the senario (because Amy and I had never kissed the same guy and if it was Ken, than that would be a first)and then Ken C. googles his name and finds it on the site (yeah, yeah i know you can't use first and last names but what a lame-o to google your own name) and then demands that Amy has it removed, then Amy calls me and says the "shit has hit the fan all because of me" and hangs up... and I know I haven't messed anything up for anyone in awhile so I don't know what that means, and then at some point Ken C. says I am bordering on defemamation, and just lack plain common sense. So blogging and men never work out.... wait jodi and men never work out.... but Jodi and Blogging, now that is a match.

1 comment:

Mary Postert said...

You're totally killin' me with this post. I'm crackin' up. I will admit that when I read your hometeacher post, I thought you were brave for saying such things when he could probably easily access your blog. Who really cares though, right? I mean, in the end, does any of it really matter?

Stats