Saturday, November 24, 2007

ARRRR. Rawesome Update.


Remembering thick, fatty gravy...makes it just 1 percent easier (not really)


I am riding the Depression Train... I can't have comfort food, and it is killing me. Maybe i am a baby, and I have to just buck up and think about all the benefits this will bring. But I can't stop thinking about RED ROBIN BANZI BURGER and Bottomless fries. Man alive, comfort food I miss you already and it has only been 50 hours. All I can do is go out to the Tangerine tree... but I have eaten 18 tangerines today. I don't know if that is good. ABout 2 hours ago I decided I wanted a salad, but we all know a good salad needs dressing. So as top-chef as my guide (sort of) I became a chef genius. I put honey, fresh squeezed lime juice, red ongion, olive oil and poppy seeds in the blender and whoop, zoop, sloop... I got myself some dressing. All I have to say about that is, tanginess not at it's finest hour. I miss you ranch and honeymustard, and blue cheese. Our time away will be hard on me, but I will grow stronger, and I will never forget you.

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Jason was just juicing some veggies and wondered if you were still doing the rawsome so we came to check the blog....yum that dressing sounds delicious...I think I will stick with ranch. Good luck to you, we will continue to check in on your progress. As I write, Jason is drinking carrot, apple, spinach and parsley juice. YUMM-O!!!

Mary Postert said...

Your salad dressing sounds like it wouldn't be too bad. I'm impressed. Will we be seeing you this Thursday?

{Erica} said...

i don't know how you do it...i couldn't possibly...that is why you are totally completly and utterly RAWSOME jodi :)

Jenny said...

You are delightful Jodi. Your attention to detail while writing makes me feel like I'm right there with you...I could actually see you blending together the dressing...maybe it's all the hours we spent together during "summer of love 2000" that makes me understand you. Was Steve the ex you made reference to as your divorced ex, or was it your ex who wanted to be homeless?

the Pearce Place said...

thanks for the inspiration, if you ever want to give up, just remember- some of us out there may be depending on you!!! I have been trying really really hard to eat healthy, my problem is I need some healthy yet substantial snack ideas, because tangerines just don't do it for me!, now maybe 18 of them...

Stats