Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've been tagged....What?





I guess I have been, tagged and I don't know what that means. I think it means you make up questions and then answer them yourself. Alright.

1. What is your favorite word? Rawsome

2. What kind of man are you trying to avoid? One who tells me what he thinks I want to hear (thanks Mitch for the insight).

3. Biggest Regret? I know I am supposed to say I have no regrets... Too many things to mention. However, leaving my mission because of the parasites is probably number one.

4. What is your mormon dream? Learn to have more faith, and be able to show more Christian love and service.

5. What I am giving up for lent? I am giving up all cooked food for 6 months after Thanksgiving (Sumo just bet me 100 bucks I can't make it a week).

6. Best song to play at a wedding.... Bryan Adams "When you love someone", when the intro hits, I am ready to look for love.

7. Do you like animals? I hate all cats, except "Panther", the black and white colored cat that all my little cousins call Panther.

8. Love or Lust? Yeah.

9. Favorite sibling? Van or Rita, or Jimmy or Willy or Luke...Sumo or Tamera, I love em all. They are fantastic.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad I stumbled on your blog! Now I can get a daily dose of JoJo!

the Pearce Place said...

Jodi,
Thanks for the laugh every single time I look at your blog. Inventing your own questions, that's a terrific idea. I really really wish I could be half as creative as you are. Blogging really is right up your alley since you seem to have deep thoughts multiple times a day. Thanks for the motivation to get into shape. Maybe I'll check out those weights :)
see you in a couple weeks!

Jaime S. said...

i'll explain tagged. you answer the same questions or follow the same outline as the person that tagged you. however, i like your personalized questions so that was good.

Stats