Monday, November 5, 2007

Exposed....

Today started out as an ordinary day. I got to school, made some copies, finished my veggie shake (that hardcore) and checked my social sites, all is well. Then in the afternoon, after all students had left, I began to check my sites again. DARN IT! I was denied access to my own blog site, and my second favorite site, LDS LInkup (a mormon myspace)was not accessible either. I always check my friends' blogs via my site, and then i mosey on over to see if figter4U my Pakistan Love has left me a message. Usually I can check my business during lunch, before or after school, and maybe if the kids are working... i would do a little site checking. Yet today it didn't work out that way. First I tried to access my blog... Denied. Then i quickly jumped to the LDS LInkup... Denied. I checked again, Denied otra vez. Anyways, I think it is a conspiracy that is keeping me from my loves,(sort of how a woman with a black tooth, once kept me from my love, long story). Anyways, I think I felt some foreshadowing (yep, I teach jr. high English, and use words like that for reals) of this day happening. For about a week, I felt like the computer was tracking my every move, to see where I was spending my time. Then, my computer "broke" at school. So I was using one of the student computers to do my online socializing. I think it was "their" way of removing the tracker, so "they" could use the information to destroy my at school social activities. However, I am not derailed by this. In fact, it was probably a good thing because I was getting addicted to figter4U and his sexy broken English.

No comments:

Stats