Friday, November 9, 2007

What's in a name?

I have been in love with two Reed/Reid's. Have made out with 3 Matt's, Somehow can't make it happen with men named Steve (4 have come and gone) and there have only been one Reggie, one Reuban, and one Cardon. Now, names do they really matter?

I had been sort of eying my home teacher. Nothing serious mind you. I just think he is interesting. His little heart was smashed about the same time mine was. He laughs at my jokes and is rather attractive, in a mountain man sort of way. So I asked if he was social, he said, "not so much, but is ready to try", and I said, "is it ok if I invite you to Halloween festivities". He said, "maybe". So i called him once to invite him (he didn't go). I called him again after he mistakenly texted me, "cute girl, must get it from her mother" (do you think he is into a single mom, or a mom is fixing him up, i am not sure)....to raz him about the mis texting. And I called him to see why he wasn't at church(lame, i already know). Now, when I call he wants to talk, I try to get off the phone and he won't let me, he is a great conversationalist and thinks the same of me (unless he is just magnifying his calling, maybe).

So my best friend AK knows all this, and I was asking, "what does this mean?" She said, "it means, he thinks your cool, but he doesn't want to be your boyfriend".... Then she said, "whats his name anyway, all you call him is hometeacher?" I said, "ummm, Curt, or, maybe Kirk? She was like "you have been calling this person, and having long conversations, and you don't know his name", I was like... Curt or Kirk are names you can say like, "Kurtk and no one knows the difference. And I think Kirk/Curt are the stupidest names ever anyways....wait, my first H.S date/love who I was too scared to kiss was named Curt. Nah, still stupid.

4 comments:

{Erica} said...

stay away!! At least that's what I would have to do...see I had a 2 Chris's, cammon and then a horrible terrible unhealthy relationship with a CURTIS (aka Butthole ...at least that was the nick name bret gave him)....I'm just saying.... :D

totally off subject...give me your email address.. I have something that totally came into my head that I must email you about... :D did i just peakk your curiosity?

Jaime S. said...

you're comment on my blog touched my heart. thanks

Alison and Bryan Packard said...

Sweet! I made it into one of the infamous blogs! Finally! :P

Good to hear from ya!
-Reid-

Jill said...

:)

That was a sweet post.

Stats