Monday, January 21, 2008

What would you Rather Eat.






The best thing to rather is food. Now I am going to be mild here with the rathers. I started out with two things I never want to eat ever. The first is stuffed olives with blue cheese. Hmm, the second is Vienna Sausages, now I went on a huge V.S. binge when I was 11. I couldn't get enough of those sausages and the juice they come packaged in Yummy.

The next choice is between Split Pea soup, my absolute favorite. I just adore the texture. And Menudo, which is a latain pop sensation and a soup they serve at Filibertos. In my mission we had a similar dish to Menudo. It was called, "potato soup with a part of a chicken's anatomy that you don't want to eat". You see every bowl the was on the table would have a different part of the chicken, and the thing was all the good parts were gone, so there I was knawing on a chicken head or foot. Menudo is cow stomach soup I think.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Am I allowed to eat the top two but neither of the bottom? Gag me with split pea soup.

Jamie said...

Jodi, I'm going to be honest, none of these appeal to me at all! And I really don't want to eat any of them. Question for ya though...what's this about wheatgrass reducing the signs of aging??? I'm totally interested in that.

Stats