Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Many Faces... One City. City of Mesa Parade with the parents.






Civil Rights have always been important to me. You want proof. Well there I was cheering for unity, and getting candy, and watching the jumprope club and Anonymous Dancers. I don't know what other proof you need. For some reason Dad, wanted to be a cowboy...we actually saw our old horse, Red in the parade. It was a good day, except when Sumo sent me a text that said, "Churches Chicken, watermelon, grape kool-aid at Candlelight Park at 12"... I knew there was a possibility he was messing with me, but that meal sounded too good. So there I was in the Element waiting for my Civil Rights Day feast, and yet it was a Joke. Blar, don't trick me with food. To another year of equality and making it count.

2 comments:

sumo said...

i cant believe you couldn't find us.

heres our new blog:

http://web.mac.com/sumorita

Noyes Family said...

I miss my Cousins down in AZ!!! You guys look like you have alot of fun!!! Your lookin good Jodi! You gettin hitched anytime soon???

Stats