Thursday, January 17, 2008

Karma is a bitch....

1. "Jodi, I have finally forgiven you, ________ told us how when you came to visit us, you told her we were fighting and it just sucked, why would you tell, ________ this?"

2. " A lot of people have been coming around asking me how it is to make out with so many people, they told me you told them, that I make out with a ton of people".

3. "Jodi, Why did you tell____________, that I didn't want him to call me anymore, even though I didn't want him to, that is my business and you should but out".


Welcome to my world. I speak and low friendships crumble. What happened to the art of gossiping, and not running to the person for a clarifyer. Damn it, why, why, why? Why is it that words spoken in context, in fun, in a jovial spirit, get turned around and get me in an awkward conversation, where I have to try to explain my actions, when honestly... I don't even remember saying it. Then my favorite is when I am severely punished for my folley...Can I please, just stop being quoted and misquoted. Seriously. I have been laying lower than I have in the history of my good old 30 years, but I must sure be saying alot, because the natives are not happy. BLAR.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope things I say about people to other people don't come back to bite me in the A. Sometimes I am afraid to answer my cell when certain people call because I am sure they are calling to confirm some bitchy thing I recently said about them. Chances are I did say it, and I'll have to own up to it. It makes for a fun world thought doesn't it? Plus, I wasn't even that mad about what you said. I knew what you were when I picked you up!

Jodiane said...

I love you Jenny. Obviously this issue has come up before (as many of you readers are smiling from first hand experience) but, I just figured the rest of me is so great, that the love of sharing info. part would be taken lightly. Especially because my heart is 99 percent pure. Oh well. I gotta say, when I am married this will all go away, but once again Jenny, you make me realize we are who we are. Thanks for saying, "you knew what I was, when you picked me up", feel the same about you, and dang it, that is what makes us so fun.

Stats