Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Was it a bad day, or are you just having realizations" -Rita

Yep, it must have been written all over my face.... my sister wanted to go to lunch. I got in the car. The radio song annoyed me, my skin was itchy, I start training as a server soon and I am nervous. Shoot. The funny thing about life, is it always seems like I am at the crossroads, and yet I never seem to get anywhere. I try, I worry, I plan (everyone knows I plan), I try to keep that body tight, I occur debt to make those dreams come true, and yet here I am back at the beginning... trying to decide if I should ask MPS if I can drive for them in the mornings to make a few extra bucks (I drove school bus for 3 and a half years while I went through college). I am nervous about my Law School applications, I feel like I am way too idealistic with the schools I am applying to. I did great on the LSAT, yet that Ricks College year and a half of college madness did a number on my GPA. I am worrying about moving for school, or worse staying here. BLAR. I guess I am just having "realizations" Rita.

3 comments:

Jaime S. said...

you got a lot going on in your head right now.

Team Caldwell said...

i would give you a case to win for me and i would tip you big for an extra side of bleu cheese! meaning... anything you do i got yo back!

todd said...

"waitress" sounds so much more prestigious than "lawyer".

Until you are getting paid to do what you love, you will always be in debt. Either trying to make your dreams come true and risking financial failure or working a ho-hum job and being in debt to your goals/dreams. pick your poison.

Stats