Sunday, January 20, 2008

OFFICIAL WHO WOULD YOU RATHER WEEK... EVERYONE GOTTA COME CLEAN





I love the game who would you rather. It changed my life. So I am giving the next 3 days of my blogging to who would you rather. The thing is you gotta comment, and tell me who you would rather. I promise it is gonna start out slow, and then get better and better. Now back in the day, we just kept it simple. Then, people wanted definitions, like someone would say, "who would you rather what". Baby, I am not about definitions, unless it is defining the relationship talk. Just let the rather be whatever you want it to be. And as always Suicide is not an option, you gotta answer. Love always, happy rathering Jodi.

So Today we have two games going. Kevin Costner has curb appeal...only because of his role in Dances With Wolves, hearing the word "Tatanca" aka Buffalo still gets me all naturalistic. He is in an intense battle for our vote against Steve Martan is he a Mormon, is it all just a publicity stunt... we don't know, and honestly we don't really care.

In our second game we have Lavar Burton who by the way was the first black man I was ever attracted to. He was the star of Reading Rainbow, and when he talked about books, Yowsers, i was in". He is facing David Spade, I am not sure if anyone remembers how funny this man was. But that 'Tommy Boy' was a good time.

PS... I am not even kidding, I am all adoring Lavar surrounded by books. What a HOTTIE

5 comments:

Mary Postert said...

Steve Martin definitely, only because he's hilarious. And hands down Lavar. But wait, doesn't he prefer men?

Mary Postert said...

P.S. Remember our road trips home from Rexburg and we'd play "who would you rather" for hours? Good times.

Jill said...

This one is easy. Kevin Costner and Reading Rainbow guy. The other two or yucky to me. That Tommy Boy is too little.

Jenny said...

Kevin Costner all the way. I saw "Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves" like five times at the Supersaver cinema in downtown mesa. I love the way he uses the bow.

Team Caldwell said...

Jenny, his bow? don't you mean his arrow! ha. Kevin Costner and david sade just because lavar creeps me out, he alwyas has. There is soemthing too fruity molestery to me. so david spade-do we get blind folds? I think that game is what kept me skinny in college. how can you not get ripped abs when you laugh so hard for so long. That's what i need to get me back. maybe we can start a class that plays that to get a six-pack! keep the WWYR's coming.

Stats