Monday, January 21, 2008

Help, I am poor and need to communicate...

Hey guys. I dropped my phone in water a few months ago, so I started using my old one. That lasted for one call when I realized that the people on the other end, cannot hear me. Then I used AK's phone, but it would only hold a charge for 2 hours max. Then 2 days ago my brother Van remembered he had an old phone with the screen broken, but it worked fine besides that. My mom just told me, Van broke both outside and inside screens of his phone today while he was snowboarding. He jacked his wrist too, but I don't really care about that. So he needs his phone back. Ok, so we already know that the love Gods conspire against me, but now I am pretty positive the cell phone Gods are conspiring. So the point is, if anyone has any old T-mobile phones with chargers lying around, that they need no more... I would love to have em. I just slide that sim card in and I got a phone. Seriously, and the more the better, because I gotta have backups. For reals. Just shoot me a comment or an email and if you want a finders fee, I guess I could handle that.

Please search your junk drawer and your heart. Jodi gots to communicate.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wish I could help ya out here, I'm in need of a new phone though myself. However, I don't really want to go out and get me a nice new fancy one seeing how my kids LOVE to play with mine. Sorry.

Tonya said...

Jodi, I have a T-mobile phone. It is a pink Razor. Will you be at Grandpa and Grandma's party on Friday, I will bring it..

Stats