Sunday, January 27, 2008

I love it....





I will finally have two roomates. I am excited. These are some of the pictures I took of my place to convince the Cali girl she wanted to live here, in my little slice of heaven.

First, I have an impressive aloe vera farm that I have started in my courtyard aka front porch. Does that seem sort of old ladyish to you? Well it should because I am a 30 year old lady.

I also love my couches. These couches used to be in my grandparents home in ephraim, now they are all mine. Ruby red with Gold flowers, very classy.

The three windows with the cute blinds, all my idea. If you can notice I have a little green down at the bottom. That is the Aloe farm creeping its way into my indoor living space.

BLOGS O the Past UpDATE...I didn't cry at Chiles today, my favorite home teacher gave me a cell phone circa 2003 and I couldn't find the fireside, so I just kept driving to churches in the vacinity, still couldn't find it, so I went back to my parents to watch LAw and Order Criminal Intent.

4 comments:

Jaime S. said...

i think the fireside was at the new institute bldg. I only know that cause I carpool with 2 ladies from the U7 ward.

Jamie said...

Oh....I have some serious memories about those couchs! They seem to fit perfectly in your place.

Unknown said...

That living room is HUGE! Looks pretty sweet, Jodi

What're you doing with all that aloe?

Or should I not ask?!!?

Mary Postert said...

What DO you do with the aloe? We have ours that you gave us for Christmas and we're not sure how to use it.

Stats