Wednesday, April 2, 2008

UPDATE APRIL 2008

Hello Blog readers, which most of you are friends, families or people who google certain images and find the image on my blog. Hmm. I don't really have any enemies as far as I know. I think enemies always come about from drug trafficking, owing people large sums of money or having them owe you the money or mostly getting with someone else's dude, aka stealing him from his not-so-happy home. And since I am drug free, in fact when offered alcoholic beverages at the Chili Parties, I always respond with a cool, "I'm Mormon" (so suave and unpretentious am I), which is followed by a "so what". I am also sort of in the lower middle class as far as monies so I don't owe any mob bosses( I guess that is up for debate, depending on who owns the credit card companies) large sums of money, no one owes me anything. And when it comes to "getting with" some other woman's man, yeah that is just not the case... point is, I am enemy free. 

All that being said, things have been happening. First I am currently on the BYU wait list for law school. Team Chili's Mesa played in an all day Softball Tourney against all other Chili's of AZ. We got 2nd in our division. I am sunburned, and sore. I got shin splints from running the bases so intensely. Let's just say, I still got it fans. All those years of city softball, followed by time as a Colt and a Toro really payed off. I got denied to University of Northern Kentucky. The girls of the Lehi 4th Ward got together last night for a reunion which was fun, and I made 25 dollars at Chili's yesterday for lunch shift. BLAR. I felt baby Olivia kick, only 6 more weeks till she is here and I get to be Aunt Jojo. Amy april fooled me, by sending an 'i am finally getting married text' on April Fools Day, and yet because I want their love to be sealed up forever, I believed her. We also watched the Biggest Looser while I ate Jelly Beans and Twix. I guess all in all things are definitely back to normal. Here are a little more details an a PLEA...

When I got sunburned all I was thinking of is "dang it, now I am going to age a bit more", I came home and applied an ample amount of syrums and moisturizers to try to hydrate the burt areas. You see I have been enjoying all the "you don't look 30, you look a sweet 26". and I do not want time to catch up with me. So if anyone out there knows of some effective anti-aging syrums or moisturizers that counter wrinks, by all means do not hold out. I am still in competition mode. You have all won the prize, but I gotta look good out there, for the law mans and dentists and Chili Server/plasma donators I am going to meet out there... Help a Classy Lady out. 

2 comments:

Teddy-n-Mai's mom said...

I've noticed that you use "BLAR" in your postings. What does it mean? Thanks.

Pace & Gwen said...

So... yeah, yo DON't look 30!! and the secret I have (for not looking 31, nearly 32) :) is Mary Kay's Timewise Firmig Eye Creasm. That's for the eyes only of course, they have other products for lines elsewhere, but I odn;t use them. Oh, and yeah, I admit I am looking more like a 31 year old, but that's due to pregnancies - can't avoid it, just do what you can to have surgeries and facial treatments later - once your honey (or you) has/have the money. :) HA!

Stats