Thursday, April 17, 2008

I don't care how long it takes... i am making my mormon dreams come true.

So random things are happening. I do have some pretty cool adventures planned for the next 2 weeks. Including a bike race this weekend, a Grand Canyon trip ( i hope i get someone to go with me) and a triathlon next Saturday. The theme for this year is I do what I have always wanted to do. That includes yes, becoming a server, applying (and unless there is divine intervention) and going to law school, and completing P90x, my dream of kissing a boy (now man I guess) from every state has not yet come true, but I might just tack that on the list too. Cause this year, everything great is happening, and all because I am 30 and I ain't getting younger. It took turning 30 to realize that time fly's by. No Pals, I did not add getting married to the list, but I am hoping for 2009. It just feels like the time is not yet. Oh yeah 2 weeks till I go on the Ultimate Jodi Adventure, more details to come.

Off to institute, even though it is what it is, I still love it.

No comments:

Stats