Sunday, April 27, 2008

Goodbye Willy.... out side the road house.










When one of the Goodman's leaves the nest or graduates from something, or has a birthday we go out. Not to the club, I can't even imagine my parents at a Scottsdale club (but it's funny to try). We go to dinner. We went to Texas Roadhouse because it was Luke's Birthday, and the night before Willy headed out to BYU. This is why I hate the Roadhouse.

A) The wait is always so long, this time was the worst. It was a Wednesday night. Jimmy and Tamra got their 30 min. early. The hostess told them, it would be 30-45 minutes. 90 minutes later we got in (hence all the pics of us outside the roadhouse, we gotta do something to pass the time).

B) Conversation with our server.
Jodi: Hey can people over 12 get kids' meals
Server: No, sorry.
Jodi: (in a kind voice)Oh cause at Chili's where I work that's not a big deal.
Server: (in a bitchy, voice) This is the Roadhouse, and that's the rules.
Jodi: Alright.

I didn't order anything. If your not that hungry, and you can't get your kids meal. Then what's a girl to do? Yep, share it up with your family. We all know there is always a ton of extra food anyways. I just don't get why you couldn't give me a kids meal. Seriously. I could have just gotten it to go for my 10 year old (made-up of course) daughter, and then ate it myself. Seriously, I just want it how I want it.

C) Besides the No-Kid-Meal for the old girl sactions, our server sucked. I expect alot from servers because I am one now, however I am forgiving if they try at all. BLAR.

But family time is always good. It was good to be together one last time before Thanksgiving or Christmas. And by then, baby Olivia will be here (notice how big Rita's belly is getting).

Good luck Willy, get yourself a cougar wife (that can be interpreted in diverse ways).

2 comments:

M said...

gosh no kids meals allowed at The Roadhouse, thats layme

Jamie said...

You guys all look so great! And how cute is Rita?? She looks amazing!

Stats