Sunday, May 31, 2009

My new nephew Gibson James


Baby Gibson right after being born, i love that face.

This is my first nephew. And he is so great. I love his little face, he looks so peaceful. Jimmy says he is very chill. I can't believe my brother Jimmy and his lovely wife Tamara are parents to this little guy. I missed all the fun of watching Tee get bigger, talking about names, baby shower, taking her out to lunch to satisfy those cravings, and seeing this little guy soon after the birth. I am sorry I missed all the fun and have yet to see him. But i can't wait to meet him in July. Jimmy and Tee are going to be awesome parents. I love this new addition to two of my favorite people.

6 comments:

Rita said...

I love that little face too. Congrats to you aunt jojo!

Melissa said...

He's perfect.

Nancy Pitney said...

Congrats! Boys are the best! :-)

M said...

I am excited for my favorite cousin Tee and Jimmy and their new addition. He is such a cute baby

The Belnaps said...

Cute baby! Hey Jodi, just saying hi and thanks for stopping by, it was nice to finally meet ya. Feel free to say hi anytime.

Cami said...

I love him too!

Stats