Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adventrues.

So i went to Salt Lake City to see my best friend (well my law school in Moscow best friend, not to make Rita, AK, my cousin Karrie, Jen Williams, Jenny Pear, Jamie, my mom, or Oliva get jealous, there is enough of me to go around) get married. And it was a long drive. REally Long. I think it takes longer to get to Salt Lake from Moscow then from Mesa. But I did have a (mom-imposed because it was getting too dark to drive) layover in Boise, where I went to the Big Lots and stayed the night at my Rick's College Friend Samantha's house. Then I was on the road. I had a long list of people to see, and I was bound and determine to see them all..of course it did not happen.

I did see Sommer and Anna (pals from Highschool), Shelly (a pal from Alaska), my cousins (who i stayed with, Pals from pre-existence???), Don, John, Chris, other John and Pleasy of course (pals from Law school), my brother Willy and Eric and his wife Andrea on the way back to Boise. It may not sound like that many, but it took a long time seeing everyone.

I also talked to Rusty and my cousin Whitney on the phone.

I just wanted to say thanks to the Welkers for letting me stay, even though i keep such late hours. Thanks to Samantha, Nate and Dana for letting me stay and cooking me such yummy food. Sour Dough French toast, with Vermont syrup is my favorite now. I wanted to say thanks to Willy for being my date to the reception. And I wanted to appologize to Pleasy for getting seconds of the Hawaian buffet at the reception, she told me to "save some for everyone else"...but you know how much I love a buffet. Anyways, it was a good weekend. Salt Lake City has big Mountains, while I am now use to being surrounded by the little hills of the Palouse. So i just thought the whole place was beautiful..but i am not used to the traffic (yuck).

Oh and the highlight I bought 2 pairs of cowboy(girl??) boots at a thriftstore. I can't wait to rock them. I think church will be the first place.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Anytime Jodi. We loved having you. Sorry we were kinda boring. I promise to be more fun next time.

Rita said...

When I see you next you better be rocking those cowgirl boots. Glad you had a good adventure. Your BFF Rita!

Jaime S. said...

Please post pictures of you rockin' the boots.

Diane... said...

Your life's an adventure Jodi filled with friends EVERYWHERE!! and Cowboy boots to add to your collection...just kick back and love it!!!

Stats