Thursday, June 18, 2009

Frustration on the Palouse.

Today was a little frustrating. First i go to plasma, and after a 30 min. wait, they call me in the back to say they can't find my file. A few moments later they call me in, to tell me they found it, and i don't have enough protein in my blood (from tests run in texas) and so i can't donate for awhile, just a little frustration.

Then I go down to the DMV to get my car registered in Idaho (for Residency purposes). I had spoken to Honda about a week ago and they said they could only send a copy, not the original title (my financing is through Honda). Anyways, the ladies at the DMV were insistent they needed the original title, and i told them, Honda was insistent that they would never let the original title out of their hands. So now what is a girl to do, i guess i will keep trying??

Then I got a headache, and back ache and eye ache all at the same time.

oh well. Can't have beautiful, lovely days all the time.

1 comment:

Nancy Pitney said...

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day. Why don't places like the DMV ever get things right? It's like the state dept. of education. Heaven forbid someone tell you exactly what you need to bring with you before you drive all the way down there! Keep your chin up--there's always tomorrow!

Stats