Friday, May 29, 2009

Faith Restored in Humanity...ou



People are pretty cool. My faith in Humanity has been restored (well i don't know if it was ever fully gone). Here are 3 super nice things that have been done for me. 


First, I needed the family law book for summer school. I bought it on Amazon from someone in Illinois. I paid the 7 dollars to get quicker shipping. However, that is by no means overnight shipping. Imagine my surprise when the book arrived on Tuesday (it had been Memorial Day weekend). And the girl had paid 14 dollars in shipping. I can't even handle how great that person is.... I have never heard of someone using their own money to have something shipped quicker to a stranger. Wow. Thanks Illinois Shipper. 
My roomate Missy separated some of her plants and then potted new plants for me. I love love plants, so it was really cool of her. Thanks Missy. 
I have always, wanted one of these. This is a Vintage clothing rack, and I found it right here in Moscow on Craigslist. There are two poles to hang clothes on... When I drove to see it, I loved it right away. But the Element didn't have the capacity, thus the people delivered it to my house for no extra charge (they had an Element too, but a truck also). I guess the point of the story is people with Element's have great taste and Thank you Craigslist Vintage Clothe Rack Sellers for delivering and parting with something so awesome. 

More Awesomeness has come this week... including a new nephew (my first nephew), no C's with these grades so far (no A's either), finding the best apartment for a good deal and great weather in Moscow. Don't get me wrong all is not perfect, but I am definitely aware and grateful for the good things I got going. 


2 comments:

Diane... said...

What goes around comes around...didn't you just do splits with the sisters and now they are helping you with your packing....YOU DESERVE IT!!! and yes...people are not only interesting they are AWESOME!!!!

Dru said...

Every time I see an Element I think of my friend Jodi in Moscow!

Stats