Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finals stressed me out/Goodbye Lunch with Adam and Sean (i promised them they would make it to the blog).




First, I was taking the pictures of my bangs after I cut them...probably too short, also this picture documents the stress I was having during finals..i got that Vivran stare going (for Starr and Cameo only to laugh at...well maybe AK too)

Second, Today was our second goodbye meal for Adam. Since everyone else is out of town, and Adam, Sean and I stayed for Civil Mediation (sean), Family Mediation (jodi) and Arbitration (adam) training...we have been spending more time than usual with each other. Probably also because we are no longer studying like crazy for finals. Anyways, Adam and I went on a bike ride to troy on Saturday. Then Saturday night, the three of us headed to Denny's. Then church, i guess the boys went camping without me on Sunday night (i am better in small doses) and then we had our final goodbye today. Adam is off to marry a girl from Arizona named Suzanna. I think she is just lovely, and can't wait to have a new person in our Sunday night dinner club. Anyways, i will miss the single Adam, he is hillarious. But i don't think humor dies with marriage, so hopefully he will still be a good time.

4 comments:

Diane... said...

loved your words..."I don't think humor dies with marriage" THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!

Team Caldwell said...

I had forgot all about vivarin! I haven't taken it since ricks. it never worked for me. those marketing wizards made m,e keep trying though! are you going to az at all this summer?

Rita said...

Loving the bangs.

Nancy Pitney said...

I love the bangs too. I don't think they're too short--very trendy!

Stats