Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's over...

My first year of law school is officially over. i have been recovering by sleeping, re-organizing my room (it has never been in such chaos), cleaning my car, and trying to find a new house to live in, going to see X-men and Star Trek, and volunteering at the Law School Graduation yesterday hoping to find a little inspiration (i still get most of my inspiration from law and order). All I can say is I have never worked so hard in my life at something. i hope it was worth it. We will see in a few weeks (grades) and in a few years (jobs).

I will be staying in Moscow this summer and so far it is beautiful. I am excited to be getting a new place for the next chapter. Although i will miss having a hot tub it will be worth the trade to live by myself without a dog. I have a one week civil mediation course starting tomorrow and then i will be taking family law and lawyer ethics. I am excited for all 3 classes. One of my dreams was to be an adoption lawyer and maybe open one of those international "baby finding" services. I guess family law will let me know if I am into that.

Hopefully this summer will bring some adventures. Whether learning to kayak better or running this first year weight off, I hope to have a great Idaho summer, in this beautiful place with beautiful weather.

11 comments:

Rita said...

Congrats on the first year Jodi! We are all super proud of you! Good luck finding a new place. Enjoy the summer, it is getting hotter everyday down here!

Auburn said...

way to go jodi!

Team Caldwell said...

if you do baby law then you can help me convince your cousin that you need a little cousin! then you can help make my dream come true!! congrats. maybe when you visit AZ we can head that way. love ya

Melissa said...

I know a family that could've used your 'volunteer' work yesterday!!!
They even asked!!

{Erica} said...

congrats on finishing your first year!! SO RAD!

p.s. my brother was up in moscow last weekend checking out the law school...

Mary Postert said...

Yeah, congratulations! You did it. Way to go.

Diane said...

I LOVE IDAHO ESPECIALLY IN THE SUMMER TIME......RECOVER JODI, REORGANIZE, REDISCOVER & REMEMBER WHO/WHOSE YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE REGROUPING AND RECOMMITTING SOON ENOUGH!!!YOU DESERVE A BREAK!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats on finishing your first year Jod! I'll be in AZ for all of June and July. Maybe you'll get a chance to come visit your family and me!

Jamie said...

Way to go Jodi! You need to celebrate.

Tsanders said...

Fabulous Job Jodi, you finished your 1st year!!! I am very proud of you. Enjoy your summer.

Tsanders said...

Fabulous Job Jodi, you finished your 1st year!!! I am very proud of you. Enjoy your summer.

Stats