Sunday, June 1, 2008

And you may say to yourself..how did I get here. Letting the days go by.

I am in Copper River Alaska, about to play Cranium with some bulgarians, a gypsy girl and some guy who is from Salt Lake but isn't Mormon. Earlier today I cleaned a toilet out, which was on my coach with a hose. I had to dump the tank and then rinse it out. A little piece of crap got stuck at the bottom of the tank, and I kept spraying it, and spraying it. It was disgusting. I am going on a flight tomorrow over the 2nd highest mountain in North America. This is life in Alaska...

What am i doing?

7 comments:

Mary Postert said...

What are you doing? You're making all your Vegan in May [June] in Alaska dreams come true. Don't ever lose sight of that dream.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Jodi YOU AMAZE ME!!!!

Jamie said...

Hi friend! See, I'm keeping up with you and I'm very entertained! I love a good poop story.

Seth said...

Ugh, You get to go on a flight? You suck. Today I got to fill out paperwork cuz I watched a bus hit another bus (I should have closed my eyes) also I got yelled at by a cripple. You win.

How do you like Copper runs? Blog more.

Jamie said...

What are you doing??...YOU ARE LIVING THE LIFE BABY!! And I love reading about it.

Marci Hernandez said...

Jodi you always put a smile on my face. I love reading about your advendures. And about your 47 things... we will see what we can do about having a homecoming reunion queen for our next one. love ya

Bowman Family said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while... holy cow, Alaska! I am glad to hear you will be going to Law School in Moscow. Shyla Freestone is still working up there since she graduated. She loved it. I will definitely keep up with this new adventure. Good luck in Alaska!

Stats