Friday, June 6, 2008

Life is a Highway a want to ride it all night long. ( A dedication to Denali Highway and Steven Bigelow)

There is something you need to know. I have a kick ace ( i hate using the word ass fo reals) music sense. That is why I am dj Jodeci the Mormon Wedding/Institute Opening Social DJ. My friends, I can compile a playlist, I can sort of mix and fade and spin (sort of). I know how most of the buttons on my equipment work. I am so serious about music, i used all my plasma monies in college to buy cds. Now that is serious. So when I realized that my tour had some room for something more I came up with "Alaska Mix". Basically i searched iTUNES for the word Alaska and whoop there it is I got the Alaskan Mix. My favorite non-Alaskan tunes are Neil Diamonds, "Sweet Caroline" and "Coming to America". John Denvers 'Country Roads'. And as always the crowd pleaser that makes me scream out, "when to fold em" at the appropriate times.... Alaskan Mix keep us singing down the Highway, you are a good mix...thank you. 

2 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

you think you would remember your crushes name has a ph not v! shame on you. ha ha. cousin tried to write a comment from over in iraq but messed it up cause i don't see it. when he gets home i'll teach him to do it right. I am in WA if I run into 2 tone I'll give him a kiss from you!

Team Caldwell said...

is it a ph or a v? I really don't know, i am just bustin your chops!

Stats