Monday, June 16, 2008

Air Supply - Making Love Out of Nothing At All

I used to come home from those Saturday Night 14 and up dances. Mom would say, "how did it go". I would say, "I danced 2 times with Andy Funk and 3 times with Keaton Allen, they are the only boys taller than me. I don't know if you fully understand how awkward and tall I was those years. 

Lately I have been feeling as awkward as I used to 16 years ago. I don't know. Maybe it is because I am intimidated by all these tourists, maybe it is because i don't have the many people validating me as I used to. Maybe it is because I am always rocking that bus uniform and it is no good. I just don't want to feel awkward. I got less than 2 months here, and I gotta make it count for something. I'll work on it. 


2 comments:

Jaime S. said...

i feel you on the tall thing. i'm still taller than all the boys!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Ummm. I am taller than you Jod! I remember standing back to back with you at Kino VB tryouts, and I won. Im 6 feet. I have only ever dated 3 people taller than me. It is funny because my husband never dated anyone taller than 5'6. Ha ha!

Stats