Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Praying for Moose.




Did you know I pray that I will see moose when I am on a highway tour. The caribou have already began migrating up to the higher elevations. The bears are not really in the area we drive. The porcupines are hiding...so I pray for moose. I always see moose when guests are not around, when I am by myself or with my pals Joe, Ashley and Daniel. Anyways, moose wherever you are, come out when my princess coach is driving by. PS.... I don't really pray for them, I just focus intensely on the landscape and in my mind chant, 'moose come out and play today, moose don't be shy, moose come out and play today as the Princess coach slowly drives by'. What do you focus intently on...let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hola jodi....no one has a blog like you...thank goodness. You are one of the best! love from your favorite aunt

Stats