Monday, June 9, 2008

Why I sometimes freak out

I am 30, I have been able to conceive since I was 12 (i think the leland gang aka the girls on my block think that I was 11 and a half when i was first able to conceive. I lied and told them I got my period on a ski trip, so they wouldn't think i was lame for being the last one). That is 18 years people.

I act the same in every relationship. BLAR.

I have credit card debt and this job is not gonna really change that. Even if I do get a ton of overtime.

If AK finally makes it happen, i am the last of the mugrunners to brave this world alone. And that is not that great. (YET, I have to admit, I would be one happy bridesmaid).

I don't know how I will do in law school. If i will like Moscow? If I will do well enough to keep my scholarships? If maybe I will meet someone, who I can be myself around who can help resolve some of the reasons I am freaking out. I don't want to go back to Mesa Single Social Scene at 34...

Olivia is almost one month old and I haven't seen her, and I haven't been able to help Rita out, and I seriously wish I could just be the Aunt JOjo she needs.

If I get a flat tire on one of these highway trips I have to change it myself. And there is a big chance that might happen (I drive a dirt/gravel road that is rough 110 miles each way).

I am getting wrinks because the sun shines all the time here and i forget to put the sunscreen on.



Ok so my problems are not that severe. I got a pretty good life. Hopefully, I will never freak out too much cause it's all just learning and growing, changing and rearanging. I am excited because I get to run the Copper City Shuttle this morning and hopefully really make a difference in these tourists experiences. Gotta love the Summer Job.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Why dont I have any idea when I got my period? 11 seems so early! I thought I was like 14 or something, no?

Jill said...

Oh and I have a list of PROs for you life right now: you can sleep through the night without waking up to anyone crying, you dont have to wipe anyones bottom, you dont have to clean poo off your couch, you can diet and work out as much as you want without worrying about how much milk is coming out of your boobies, you get to meet new people and have a change of scenery for the summer, you dont have 25 pounds to lose (you may think you do but you dont), you get to go to law school!!!

suminator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Stats