Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dancing like Nobody is watching and loving like it's never gonna hurt.

I am tired it is Wednesday afternoon. I was up at 4:08 to leave by 4:21 to be at work by 4:32. I ride my bike to work, and wear rainbow gloves my mom sent with me. It is cold in the morning and I can see my breath. Today I deadheaded to Denali park to pick up my people. I had to be there by 8. Anyways I did a funny tour, I was quiet most of the time, but I can pipe up when it is time to talk pipeline. I can bring the facts like I was a native. Now onto the goodness.... I got to eat at Big Daddy's BBQ for free, it was good ( i guess the cats out of the bag, i am not making my vegan dreams come true). I have to go pick these good people up at the river boats... then I get to count my tips. I am thinking 43. But last time I got 30 on this run.

I found out BYU said "NO to big Jodi, you can't come to our law school, but they assured me, I would do well where ever I go". Thats the truth BYU. I am going to excell where ever I go. And don't you forget it. Hmm....maybe the byu read my blog about getting a tatto at ricks. I would have liked to go to BYU for many reasons, and yet there were some concerns I had about being there in Provo too, most of them were about being 30-34 in Provo. I know it can be done, I just wasn't sure I wanted to do it. Anyways I am sure living in Moscow/Pullman will not be that much of a stretch for me. It is Idaho which I love( i loved Rexburg), and yet I will be up in the northern part next to the Washington border. It will definitely be an adventure. I guess it is all for the best.

I left my camera battery charger at home. My mom and brother are looking for it. I hope it gets here soon, so I can document all the goodness I am seeing.

XOXO from Alaska

4 comments:

M said...

Haha BYU is a hoorrible school anyways. Plus you will excell! Haha Tattoo at Ricks, so awesome!

Jamie said...

You will do great no matter when you go, no doubt about that!!! Oh, and there's an open end invitation for me to come vist you in Northern Idaho right? I have never been to that part of the world, and I think that it sounds worth seeing.

Mary Postert said...

Moscow??? What happened to Oregon or Pennyslvania?

arianne said...

Jodi, you are hilarious and I miss you. And I'm with Mary - what happened to Oregon or Pennsylvania? Are you set on the Moscow thing? ('Cause if you are, that's great too.)

Stats