Sunday, May 4, 2008

Alaska....






I am in Fairbanks, AK.

Yep. It is not as pretty as I thought it would be. But thats Ok. These pics were taken on a road trip to Copper. Copper is a place I will drive as a driver/guide, if I get chosen. It is highly competitive, and is what I want. I want to be on the road seeing the beauty of Alaska. I want to take passengers for 6 days at a time and sleep in a new place every night. We will see if I get chosen. It is highly competitive because so many people want the same thing. Basically I was in a bus for the last 2 days, checking out the route. The Denali Highway was closed so we had to go on a long cut. They had us all drive and talk on the mike. I don't know but I am definitely good at both. The only thing that would impede me from being chosen to drive "highway", is the fact that I am leaving to law school in the middle of August. Anyways, I have made some friends young and old here. I am going to singles in about 45 minutes and hopefully, "the odds will be good and the goods will be good". So the pics are a few from the trip to copper and Valdez. My life is good.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What an adventure you are having! I love that you just decided to go for the summer and live somewhere you have never been before...or maybe you have been there, regardless it sounds like soo much FUN! My mom always loved a good adventure. I hope the pickings are good at the singles thinger.

Jaime S. said...

let me know how the singles are. i want to know what i missed out on that summer that i stayed home for a make out buddy

Stats