Saturday, May 10, 2008

Horrible Day...

Today i had a no good, very bad, day. I am tired of worrying, plotting and planning. I am tired of messing up my road test, checking flights home, putting on a happy face when I just want to go to sleep wake up in a happy place. A happy place where I won't be getting kicked out of the hotel because another driver is a beast and has been upsetting all the hotel staff, so all other drivers must move out. A happy place where I got the gig to drive "highway", meaning I get to get out of here at least 2 weeks a month. A happy place where I haven't gained 9 pounds or so, by eating all the fried foods in this joint (they are cheaper than fresh food). A happy place where I don't have the desire to pack up and go home whenever things get tough. I know it is an inside joke that I pack up when things don't go my way. But I always had a reason. First Mission-parasites. Second, Reno-black tooth Asian. Third, Boise-questionable housing. Fourth Gateway-politics and parents. Even though I have had my reasons for jumping ship.... my early exoduses just don't sit well. So I am going to do my best to stick it out for the next 90 days, heaven help me. Or in the words of MOnique good luck to all of us. It really was a bad day.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Love ya Jodi!

Anie said...

You know,sometimes I wish I was in a position to join you in AK. Do you know how much fun we would have? Me on my laptop, you on yours, orchestrating mingles to fill up our nights so we wouldn't have to watch law and order re-runs. 90 days of straight double dates would be the life! Man, I miss you here. I fell asleep after work (at 5) and didn't wake up till 9:30. I missed my Friday adventures. I am becoming a withered spinster. The grass ain't greener here-- just more familiar. Live your life so you have stories to tell your future babies.

M said...

jodi, I hope things get better! Stick it out and things will get better.

Team Caldwell said...

Put on your big girl panties! you can do it.

Tsanders said...

Jodi, Things will get better...stick with it, you will be so glad that you did when the 90 days are over. Just be your fun, silly, crazy self and it will all be o.k. love ya. You can do this!!!

Jaime S. said...

when do you hear from the girl with a clean house? i hope that you get that one! i lived in a trailor at E.A. The bathroom plumbing was half pipes and half bicycle tubing and duct tape. We had a lot of floods in that nasty carpeted bathroom.
p.s. never carpet a bathroom. LAME

Mary Postert said...

You can do it.

Team Caldwell said...

Jodi, where are you? you are not on an airplane are you? stick it out. just think you could so px90 and be done with AK and the dvd's at the same time!!!

Stats