Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello Everyone....

Well so much has happend... Olivia Diane was born. Well she was born to my little sister and brother in law. I have never been an aunt before... and even though I have not met Olivia yet (Alaska is 3000 miles and 800 dollars away on Alaska Airlines) I could not be more proud, of my sister and her Sumo, and my new niece. I have seen pictures of her and she is beautiful. I can't wait till Aug. when i get to see her. Olivia, just wait...I am going to spoil you, teach you all my tricks and lessons learned from life, and if you get married before me, Damn it.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Hey Jodi, It's Kari (Smith) Cook. Just wanted to say hi! You crack me up! So glad I found you. :)

Jamie said...

Your mom send me pictures of Oliva too. And she is beautiful! And Rita looks amazing! Love reading your blog Jodi. You seriously make me smile.

Jaime S. said...

can you post some pics of olivia?

Stats