Sunday, May 25, 2008

I have had a little too much to think tonight.

The big 47....

I am going to tell you 47 things you don't need to know about me and my life. Thanks to my pal Jamie's blog, I decided to do the same thing.

1. I have failed at being 'rawsome' over 100 times (and those were the serious attempts)
2. my dog is named Heru (it means great white ninja).
3. My best friend is my sister Rita
4. I am finally an aunt at 30.
5. I used to want 12 kids out of my own womb.
6. I have 2 tattoos that I got at age 19.
7. I was at Ricks college when I got those tattoos.
8. I have never met anyone famous.
9. I used to hate to shower.
10. I love to drink Kava Kava.
11. I always wanted to get married at age 28, now it is at age 33.
12. I have the longest fingers and toes of any woman i have ever met (strangers tell me regularly).
13. I like to google ex boyfriends names (who doesn't).
14. I only go to Sunday school if we are not going to Krazy Sub for lunch.
15. I am addicted to Bingo at Fort McDowell.
16. I hate that I was not the homecoming queen, even though logically i know it doesn't matter, I still care about it.
17. I am the oldest of 6 kids.
18. I only date younger men (only 3 percent have been older).
19. I gave away all my thrift clothes ( my signature style) last year when I moved to Reno.
20. I will be living in Northern Idaho for the next 3 years.
21. I was rejected by 2 law schools, accepted to 6, and wait listed by 3.
22. ASU rejected me, even though I used to be a devil.
23. I can't swim good, even though I practice.
24. I can't play poker, but kick butt at Rook.
25. Junior high humor amuses me.
26. Life is fantastic in Alaska and yes I am happpy... he is pretty cool.
27. Dirty Dancing still is the best chic flick.
28. I love LOST and LAW and Order.
29. Law and Order is 18 percent of the reason I am going to law school.
30. Techno is my favorite music, followed by folk.
31. I have $2,800 dollars worth of kayak stuff, and can't wait to use it (besides ASU pool).
32. Dairy Queen is my ultimate comfort food.
33. I am a terrible dancer (my limbs are too damn long).
34. People tell me something private, and then say, "don't put that on your blog jodi".
35. I have the names for my first 7 daughters picked out. (Ruby, Olive, Navy, Scarlett, Violet, Ivory and Midnight)
36. I got no boys named picked out.
37. I got picked to be a highway driver.... now I got to learn 12 hours of material about the Denali Highway.
38. I have never shoplifted. Never.
39. I have never smoked, never.
40. I never believed in Santa or reindeer.
41. I got parasites on my mission and lost 40 pounds.
42. I hated my mission trainer... she was the worst.
43. I miss my family alot.
44. I am so glad I will not be teaching this year (we will see how I feel during my first year of law)
45. I don't really know what Mormon Dreams are anymore, but I will continue to try and make them come true.
46. I hate that so many jobs especially the one I currently hold, have to revolve around tips.
47. I recently cancelled my ldsmingles member ship... just kidding.
48. I hate it when I send an email and they don't respond, but yeah I do the same thing to people.
49. My new favorite part of Alaska is the sunlight.
50. I love and miss my Mesa Family.... that means all yous.

so just had to post on this Sunday night... I promise to blog more, with pics, with cooler stuff.

7 comments:

Rita said...

This entry made me smile! My favorites were #24, #29 they are so true, and of course #3! We miss you a ton here at home. Sunday dinners are not the same without you.

M said...

Awesome that is a neat post. 2 tattoos sweet and lds mingle I just got haha

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am laughing Jodi. I dont really know what Mormon Dreams are either! And, I have always thought your hands were beautiful. I would have killed for long pretty fingers. I have fat, stubby ones!

Strangers are dumb!

Pace & Gwen said...

Ummm, Jod, what's "rawsome"?

Jaime S. said...

Idaho, here you come! Good choice.

Jamie said...

I didn't know you had tattoos... Where at in Idaho are you going to call home?

Jill said...

I've got one: My childhood imaginary friend was named Joe Neggerson. Brad thinks he probebly touched me inappropriately but he didnt.

Stats