Thursday, May 8, 2008

I can't stop....

eating the employee specials at the hotel restaurant. I enjoyed sliders and french fries twice today, once for lunch box and once for dinners.

checking my blog to see if anyone left a comment, that goes for myspace and facebook and ldsmingles and the linksters.

thinking about law school and where i will go, and just worrying about making the right choice.

being super stressed and worried about where I will live, time is running out. Dry cabins look like the way it will have to be.

watching law and order at night time, how quick we fall into old habits.

wondering what the hell i am doing here in AK... but being crazy enough to see it through ( i think).

thinking about my new Fairbanks Single's Ward, thank goodness the goods weren't odd crush.

missing my family and friends in the Mesa.

planning (Amy, Sumo, Rita, Mitch, MOmo and Mom you know what that means).


I just can't stop...

2 comments:

AK said...

well if you keep on planning my only advice would; Don't list roller skating across AK (the State, not me) because with all that snow you might have a hard time. Seriously, think about.

Team Caldwell said...

ain't no shame to plan a return to AZ! I am impressed you went all by your lonesome. I would never be able to do that. you rock, rock!

Stats