Sunday, May 4, 2008

Honey in the Element...



No that doesn't mean that Jodi and some sweet man-zi of hers went on a campout together in the Element. It means that as I was transporting all the crap (aka my posessions) from the Condo to my parents (where i am storing everything) a bunch (a quart or so) of honey spilled over, melted, spread out, sunk in and mixed with a bottle of pre-natal vitamins in the seat well of the Element. Seriously it took me 2 and a half hours to clean up the sweet mess. I did the best i could. The honey sunk into the spare tire compartment, basically saturating that area with a sticky, melty goop. I just wanted everyone to know my life isn't perfect... I got issues with honey, pre-natals, Elements and spare tire compartments, just like everyone else.

2 comments:

Marci Hernandez said...

So sorry to hear about the honey mess. Good luck being choosen to drive in Alaska!

Team Caldwell said...

This is cousin. Have you lost your F-in mind! Why Alaska? If you wanted a wilderness experience you could have gone to Beatty NV. Maybe your stuffed animal is still on the road, trying to find you. I always wanted to go to Alaska so in a way I envy you, but not really. Good luck and God speed.

Stats